CALLING ALL HOMESCHOOL MOMS WHO ARE WORRIED ABOUT FAILING THEIR KIDS
Get confident you are on the right path in your homeschool
with hand-holding guidance and not an ounce of judgment or guilt
Are you feeling frustrated by...
- The beautiful new curriculum that everyone calls life-changing, but just doesn’t seem to work for your child. (What is wrong with that kid anyway?)
- The guru who follows her homeschool method to a T (surely that woman has never had to tweak anything even once) and it is always a perfect fit for her family.
- The homeschool influencer who has the most organized homeschool room, the wildest field trips, and jaw-droppingly beautiful nature study pages -- even from the five-year-old.
We all know homeschooling isn't for the faint of heart
Let us know if you lie awake at night...
Panicking that you aren’t challenging your kids or that you are pushing them too hard.
Agonizing over the judgment coming from family and neighbors… not to mention your mommy Facebook group.
Replaying your grumpy moments -- you are sure you scarred that 7-year-old for life.
Wishing everyone would just do as you say because then homeschooling would go so much better.
Wondering if you can physically do all this… shoot, can anyone actually physically do all this?
Annnnd three hours later the baby wakes to nurse and you haven’t gotten a wink of sleep.
Being a homeschool mom is exhausting.
We know the drill because we have been there.
We’ve stayed up late with worry, doubted ourselves, and cried in our coffee the next morning.
But 35 combined years of homeschooling have taught us some valuable lessons.
And now we’ve got something we want to say.
We’re tired of seeing hardworking, caring moms struggle with self-doubt and uncertainty when it comes to their family and their homeschool.
It’s time for a change.
And that's why we're excited...
to tell you about the homeschool course that meets you where you’re at.
From the basics of creating a personalized homeschooling system that is doable and effective.
To the nitty-gritty details of how to manage life while teaching your kids at home.
With just the perfect amount of encouragement and practical tips so you feel supported and empowered to actually get this thing done on Monday morning.
All without judgment or guilt.
You'll learn how to...
- Define your “why” to give clarity and purpose to your homeschool.
- Design routines and schedules that will serve your needs -- not the other way around.
- Connect with your kids, reduce stress, and create an environment where learning can flourish.
- Answer all the “what about socialization” challenges with confidence.
- Combine multiple ages to save your time and sanity while still meeting their individual needs.
- Master housework and meal time routines (hint: don’t do it by yourself) so you have more time to focus on what matters most -- your family.
- Set boundaries that allow you to take care of yourself so you can pour into your kids.
Part 1: Design Your Homeschool
Buh-bye self-doubt and “Am I doing enough?” and hello homeschool confidence.
In these info-packed modules you will...
- Discover how goals should inform what you teach.
- Get confident in choosing curriculum and even more important know how to use it as a tool.
- Learn about the nine types (yes nine!) of schedules and how to use them to create your ultimate flexible homeschool routine.
- Answer the three questions that define your homeschool organization style (hint: it can’t be found on Pinterest).
Part 2: More Home Than School
Shake off the ghost of your public school past once and for all.
These five modules help you:
- Recover from years of educational baggage and learn to focus on connection and authentic learning.
- Integrate your own passions into your school days to defeat the burnout of years of homeschooling.
- Redefine what counts as “school” and begin to see the learning that is going on all around you.
- Recognize and document the hours of genuine learning that happen every day so you can feel confident in your homeschool efforts.
Part 3: What About Everything Else?
This is the place where homeschool and life collide -- and we'll show you how to manage the debris.
These four practical modules will help you:
- Create an authentic and flexible self-care plan that goes beyond the pedicure and actually benefits your mental health.
- Meal plan in a way that helps dinner get done instead of creating more stress. (I’m looking at you fancy recipe subscription.)
- Teach your kids to clean so you can stop cleaning. (Really! We’ve done it!)
- Juggle errands and interruptions with aplomb -- even when therapies, rehearsals, and appointments threaten to take over your homeschool.
"I’ve always loved Pam’s resources, and knew that even if I learned one new thing (from her planning course) it would help me be a better homeschooling mom."
“Because of Jamie’s influence, I have become more gentle with myself and more empowered to make choices that work for our homeschooling family from a place of vision, peace and simplicity.”
"Colleen gets quirky, intense, bright and creative kids - and their parents! She has helped me fall in love with my child again and empowered me to embrace an education with confidence that is uniquely tailored to his needs and strengths."
Answers to your FAQs
What happens when I click buy?
Is this just for new homeschoolers?
What method of homeschooling does Homeschooling with Purpose work with?
How long do I have access for?
Is the course written from a Christian viewpoint or contain Christian content?
Have more questions?
The “Love Your Homeschool” Guarantee
We believe in your ability to create a homeschool that brings you peace and your family joy. Our promise is to provide you with the principles, strategies, and tools that will help you do exactly that.
If you’re not 100% satisfied for any reason simply email [email protected] within 14 Days for a full refund. No hoops to jump through, no justification needed.
You have nothing to lose and so much peace-of-mind to gain.
Stop struggling to hone in on what is most important.
Let’s help you banish your doubts, identify your strengths, and create a homeschool your entire family will love.
Today's Price Only
$99Yes! I want this!
WOW! Limited Time Live Run Bonuses
Bonus #1: Pop-up Community
Don’t go it alone. Complete the course this fall with us to hold your hand every step of the way. Our drama-free community of homeschooling moms will build you up and mentors will be in the group daily to answer all the questions as you work through the modules of the course.
Bonus #2: Live Q&A Sessions
Three times through the live run of the course Colleen, Jamie, or Pam will hop on a video call to answer any questions that you have about the course material or homeschooling in general. You will be able to submit your questions and if you can’t make it live, no worries. You will have lifetime access to the replays on the course dashboard.
Bonus #3: Co-working Sessions
Always buying courses and never actually finishing them? Oh yeah we’ve got you covered. Our three live co-working sessions led by one of the course creators use productivity hacks to help you work your way through the course material so you can use it to make change in your upcoming school year. Join us live and get things done!
Meet your guides
Colleen Kessler believes that you are the absolute best teacher there is for your gifted, twice-exceptional kiddo. She has a M.Ed. in gifted studies, and is the founder of the popular podcast and website Raising Lifelong Learners, as well as The Learner’s Lab, a membership community for differently-wired kids and their parents.
Her book, Raising Resilient Sons: A Boy Mom’s Guide to Building a Strong, Confident, and Emotionally Intelligent Family is available now wherever books are sold!
Colleen lives in Northeast Ohio with her reading specialist husband, four delightfully differently-wired kiddos and an ever-changing assortment of small animals.
Jamie C. Martin
Jamie is an introverted mom of three, who loves books, tea, and people (not always in that order), and avoids answering the phone when possible. She co-founded SimpleHomeschool.net in 2010 and began IntrovertedMoms.com in 2020.
Her work has been featured by LeVar Burton of Reading Rainbow, the Washington Post, Parents, Today Parenting, and Psychology Today.
Pam Barnhill believes that you don’t have to sacrifice relationships to homeschool strong.
She is the host of the popular podcast Your Morning Basket and the author of two homeschooling books: Better Together: Strengthen Your Family, Simplify Your Homeschool, and Savor the Subjects that Matter Most and Plan Your Year: Homeschool Planning for Purpose and Peace.
Pam lives in the Deep South with her husband of twenty-six years, three (mostly) awesome kids, and the dog dynamic duo. You can find her online at pambarnhill.com.
"I have been using Pam's methods for two solid years now! I have confidence in the decisions that I make about planning and implementing the homeschool plan that I set up for the year."
“Jamie’s work has exposed me to excellent book recommendations and homeschooling resources, but it’s the fact that I always come away feeling empowered, excited, and motivated to teach my kids that I appreciate most.”
"Colleen’s understanding of out-of-the-box kids and her creative approach to homeschooling is just what I needed to get our floundering homeschool on the right track. I not only learned how to honor my kids' quirky personalities through her course but her podcast is a constant source of encouragement and camaraderie!"
Here is what you get with Homeschooling with Purpose
- Design Your Homeschool with five modules to help you create a roadmap for your day-to-day activities.
- More Home than School with five modules that guide you in recognizing and tracking authentic learning in the home.
- What About Everything Else? that includes four practical sections to help you manage life while you are homeschooling.
- FALL 2022 LIVE RUN Bonuses with the community, live Q&A's and get-it-done co-working sessions!
Today's Price Only
$99Yes! I want this!